A shiny new website
Look! Look! Look at me now!
The words are always read with such excitement in our house and just like the cat in the hat I am very proud to unveil the new and much improved website for My Grand Prix Tea or as it will be known in the future World Food Tour.
Don’t worry your bookmarked links will still work, you will just be redirected to World Food Tour instead.
The new website has loads of exciting improvements:
- You to search for recipes by country or cuisine or even ingredient
- You can sign up for our newsletter to keep up to date with the latest recipes and news.
- Each recipe has a clear step-by-step guide which you can mark off when you are done.
- The ingredients will automatically increase or decrease when you adjust the number of servings you wish to make – how cool is that!
- There is also a timer and a ‘reading mode’.
- You can also give the recipe a thumbs up or a thumbs down – so let me know what you think.
Have a look around and start rating the recipes you like and let me know the ones you don’t like. My family have ranked their top and bottom 5 – results to be revealed soon.